Monday, May 7, 2012

Introduction

After graduating in 2009 from Boise State University with an Associates in Drafting Technology, I moved up here to finish my schooling. My aim is to walk away with my Bachelors in English with writing option, with a minor in Native American Studies. Hopefully this will help me land a career working as a technical writer working with some of the tribal colleges in Montana (writing grants). Along with being a full time non-traditional student, I enjoy hunting, fly-fishing, (pretty much anything outdoors), and spending time with my wife and two girls.

5 comments:

  1. Dang old fogies in class, what is this: a college, or a retirement community!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may be young but I think it's cool that your going back to school and trying a new career. I wish I had some sort of idea for my career path.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. teknisk analys aktier

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. teknisk analys program

    ReplyDelete